November 15 Update:
* The Trotter Road/Dryer Avenue Full Intersection Closure is in effect Monday, November 12 thru Wednesday, November 21. The intersection will open briefly Saturday and Sunday, November 17 and 18. Sunny Breeze Avenue and Nolan Drive South are the only accessible side streets. Other side streets and Trotter Road remain closed to traffic for safety purposes. The City will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 22 - 23. More details below.
* There may be intermittent shut-off of reclaimed water service during project construction.
* Construction of new stormwater and wastewater pipeline continues along Trotter Road, from Nolan Avenue to 19th Avenue SW.
November 5 through November 21:
* Trotter Road subbase replacement and pavement rebuilding involves construction of new concrete curbing, roadway and some driveway aprons.
* Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) personnel are on site to assist and direct residents to designated parking areas which may change from day to day.
* Residents between Nolan Avenue and 8th Avenue SW must use 14th Avenue SW to enter or leave their residence on Trotter Road.
November 12 through November 21:
* The Trotter Road/Dryer Avenue Full Intersection Closure is in effect November 12 thru November 21.
* The Trotter/Dryer intersection will open briefly on Saturday and Sunday, November 17 and 18. Closure resumes November 19 unti November 21.
* MOT personnel are on site to help direct traffic during the intersection closure, along with message boards, road closure and detour signs.
* A detour map is posted on this webpage for the Trotter/Dryer intersection closure.
* Trotter Road Improvement Project is approximately 45% complete and scheduled for completion July 2019.
* Please use caution.